quinta-feira, 8 de março de 2012

International Women's Day

I don't care too much about this day. Although I'm not the kind of person that refuses to celebrate because we have something against it... I don't have nothing against it, and I love to celebrate!
It's a day, one more... and if we can make it more lovely, why not?

Today I want to show you a portuguese interior architect with excellent taste: Catherine Cabral.
She published on her Facebook wall yesterday some pictures within the theme "Lady Soft Pink".
 Check out my favorite images.
Lovely room, isn't it?
White and soft pink are always a good choice for a lady.
This is my favourite picture at all... Love the pink sofa in a white environment.
A little twist of brown looks nice, right?








Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário