quarta-feira, 11 de julho de 2012

Prints and patterns for next season

 Alchemy gold-plated Swarovski crystal and ruby zoite earrings_Erickson Beamon
 Flamingo-print silk scarf_Matthew Williamson
 Floral-print stretch-cotton skirt_Kenzo
 Intarsia knitted dress_MARY KATRANTZOU
 Knitted cashmere-blend cardi coat_Missoni
 MARY KATRANTZOU_Wool-blend Dress
 Mary Katrantzou_Cake A Flake modal and cashmere-blend scarf
 Patterned knitted sweater_MARY KATRANTZOU
 Pleated printed chiffon skirt_Alice+Olivia
 Printed silk pencil skirt_MARY KATRANTZOU
 Printed silk-jersey dress_Mary Katrantzou
 Printed silk-satin tulip skirt_MARY KATRANTZOU
 Printed stretch-satin skinny pants_Matthew Williamson
 Proenza Schouler_Intarsia wool and cashmere-blend sweater
 Vasily printed crepe top_Stella Mccartney
Zigzag crochet-knit wool-blend vest_Missoni

I hope you like my choices! They lovely indeed and I start to wish the cold wheather!!
OMG I'm going crazy, I have not even went on vacation  and I'm already wishing the autumn!!!! 
I need sun! I do!

See ya*








Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário