quarta-feira, 15 de maio de 2013

Peça do dia/ Piece of the day #12

Bem, hoje não vos trago "a" peça do dia, mas "as" peças... Não resisto a estes Louboutin com partes transparentes! Acho-os um charme! Adoro de paixão!!!!
Bem sei que podem ser um bocadinho controversos... vocês gostam ou nem por isso?
Well, not today I bring you "the" piece of the day, but "pieces" ... I can't resist to these Louboutin with transparent (PVC) parts! I find it so charming! Love! Love!!
I know that they may be a little controversial ... do you like or not really?


Manovra 70 studded leather and PVC slingback pumps

Corbeau PVC and patent-leather flats
Pivichic 100 striped patent-leather and PVC pumps
Christian Louboutin "Bis Un Bout" PVC Ankle Strap Pumps

The last are my favourite!!! OMG!!!

Lovely, right?




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário