sexta-feira, 14 de junho de 2013

Inspiração | Inspiration #6

Eu sigo este blogue e esta "east coast girl" tem um "je ne sais quoi" muito interessante... Adoro a forma como conjuga tendências e o seu estilo pessoal é muito cool. Gosto disto! :)
I follow this blog and this "east coast girl" has a "je ne sais quoi" very interesting... I love the way she match the trends and her personal style is so cool. I like it! :)
A big trend, seen on Dolce&Gabanna, lace 
B&W 
Lace again... Nice and easy, right? 
Love the bright colors! (The skirt!!!) 
This is me! :) A simple dress and red hunter boots! Perfect! 
Summer leather! 
One of my favourite oufits: midi skirt, sweatshirt, Peter Pan collar 
Polka dot! 
Set - flower!

Lovely, right?

All images from http://atlantic-pacific.blogspot.pt/


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário